søndag 26. oktober 2014

Album with my Bind It All

Good evening my lovlies!
Even if I make things all the time, I still have problems finding time to blog as much as I would like.
I will try to make my posts shorter. Well I will try at least! I always have so many things to say ;) lol

Today I am here to show you the album I made for my lovely niece Sofie for her confirmation in august. This was published in Ett Trykk and in that number we are showing a whole lot of different albums to make. THIS is the magazine. So many wonderful designs from my lovely DT girls.


This album was so special to make because Sofie is so special to me.
I was so lucky to see her being born 15 years ago and I love her like she was my own daughter ♥
MWAH sweetie!

Here we go! Hope you like it ♥
To make this album I made four pockets with tags, and then my Zutter Bind it all to make the album. LOVE that mashine!

The front
My favorite text in the world from Norsk Stempelblad A/S designed by my fantastic friend Åshild ♥
I have used one of my Cheery Lynn doily dies, flowers from WOC and amazing Maja Design papers. I love all my Maja papers and all these comes from Vintage Summer Basics collection.

This text is just perfect for her.
It says something like this translated by me
"Don't forget you are braver than you think
stronger than you feel
and wiser that you often think you are"


Pictures from 2003 when Sofie was four.
Small texts inside in Norwegian.

On every tag I have written something to Sofie from me. I made her cry...and she made me cry and we made her mother (my sister) cry... Soft women with big hearts ♥

Sofie and her sister and a poem.

My girl
Sentiment from Tim Holtz

Pocket for all her money made with a bigZ dies from Tim Holtz called


I am really proud of her!

The whole thing with tags and pictures.
I know she will treasure this forever.

Thanks for visiting me today.
I am so proud that I almost have 500 followers here! 
As soon as I reach 500 I will have a blogcandy. You deserve something for all your wonderful words, and for visiting me over and over again.
Thank you ♥♥

3 kommentarer:

MonaV sa...

Den albumen er rååååfin Jill!! Tenker konfirmanten ble fornøyd jeg:):)

Anonym sa...

Wow, amazing!!! Well done Jill.
Hugsss, Gaby

Karin Dahl sa...

WOW for et kreativt og flott allbum du har laget her:)
Ønsker Karin D